Thursday, January 19, 2012

Treasures

I know that the New Year has well and truly arrived,
but,
I'd love to show you some
Christmas treasures
I was lucky enough to receive.

This gorgeous notebook cover was made for me
by a very special friend -
we went to primary school together so
we go waaaaaay back :)
Margaret's stitching puts mine to shame.
So incredibly small and neat.
Beautiful, isn't it!!


And Anne-Maree always seems to be able to find,
the perfect bunnie treasures,
'cos she knows how much I love them :)
How cute is this little creature,
and what about all the little bunnie cutouts -
bunnie heaven :)


This box of treasures came to me
across the water,
from Barb :)
What a treat ...

You can imagine the smile on my face
when I opened the box..
and this is what I found...
Divine birdie brooch...


And simply the sweetest little peg doll :)


Thank you for such
beautiful treasures :)

8 comments:

Deb said...

What lovely bundles of yumminess Jenny. Friends that know you well are always so good at sending such exciting gifts.

Unknown said...

all very elegant...
ciao Pat

Christine said...

Lovely gifts .. the stitchery is gorgeous.

Penny-Rose said...

What lovely friends and lovely gifts. The embroidery is beautiful and I love the bunny!

susiloci said...

Que belleza de bordado!!!!!!!

Karen said...

Oh, the bluebird with the cup of flowers are just darling. A treasure.

Judith Tetley said...

Oh my; they are gorgeous gifts!
Kind REgards
Judith
http://creativestudio10.blogspot.com

Sandra said...

I have nominated you for a Liebster Award!