Monday, May 21, 2012

Warm fingers :)

I made mine ...


... and they are luverly,
'cos now I have warm fingers again.

Yesterday I played with a piece of embroidered linen
I had collected somewhere along the way,
and fossicked through my ''scraps''
to make a random log cabiney cushion cover.
Quite like the idea of no measurements,
no rules,
make it up as you go.
Think I might make some more :)


The sun is shining today,
but blimey has it been chilly here these last few days.
Keep warm,
and keep stitching (knitting).
See you
Jenny





5 comments:

Julie said...

Love your cream gloves - where did you get the pattern from?

Elizabeth said...

Love your gloves. Well, I can't say it is sunny herein Auckland, although it wasn't too bad this morning for a couple of hours, but, this afternoon it has been raining and it is cool.

Simone de Klerk said...

Your gloves look so nice and soft! Glad they keep your fingers nice and warm.
We are having summer days at the moment. Not the blue skies, but the warmth, which is very nice too!

Alison said...

I love your snug mitts, I need some also, would you be happy to share the pattern?

carole brungar said...

What pretty fabrics. Where do you find the time??